Down the infamous rabbit hole where madness and folly morph into psychosis, you realize it’s a strange, relentless world. We hunger for a place in this world; we cling to self-worth to balance out our despair. The world will continue to spin on its axis with ravenous junkies ransacking homes, cops versus vagrants, truth mutilated beyond recognition, and shrieks of banshees filtering through the atmosphere while crooked clergies from all factions spout venom at pariahs. This generation of swine, like the others before it, is roasting– the smell of burnt pork salivates the palate of the next generation rowing a coup. Enough of my rambling, I think you get the point.
- There’s always something or someone to piss you off.
- It doesn’t make sense how adults screw up children. We all know their offenses. They range from sexual abuse to outright murder. Mother of God! These ankle biters have a rough patch to cross soon as they are born into this world! The sane individuals of society would like for you to stop or die.
- Porn isn’t sex. It shows an illusion added with copious amounts of orgasms and hours jackhammering. Sex involves the mesh of flesh in a sensual passion: a euphoric ecstasy of explicit paradise! I hope you deviants will gain that experience.
- Pleasure and pain exist in life. One is not without the other. Embrace the light and darkness of life. There’s a chance it might kill you…we’re just decaying organisms.
- The media will continue to violate us. They catch us with our pants down then proceed to take advantage. Nothing like the “truth” ravaging us!
- Booze and drugs can offer a stairway to heaven then drag you to hell. Remember: Consequences are a bitch.
- The arms race between religion and politics is a dangerous affair. If you question these deities, you’re a heretic. As long as our happiness is kept intact, we’re fine with the mass destruction. “For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.” (Matt. 24:24).
- No one has any idea of what’s going on in life. Majority of what happens is trial and error. Out of the 7 billion inhabitants of this world, walking trial and errors stumble across it every day. Many were conceived in the back of a sports car or at a grungy party. The problem is their hubris protects them from realizing this horrific reality.
“Speak the truth even if they crucify me;
free my soul even if they claim my body.”